This blog is all about “Start strong, stay strong and finish strong”. It’s the holiday season, and a time of introspection as the calendar ends and we move to the next year. It’s those final summit of the climb where those extra steps make or break you. We may have been waiting for a push all through the year. But mostly, it looks like an opportunity to slow our pace. Clients work fewer hours in the office, deadlines are pushed to “next year,” and everyone’s excited about the office holiday parties. But not you since you know that “next year” is just a few weeks away and the best way to start a year strong is to work ahead in the weeks that you have left. The following is how you do it.
What is the best thing about the end of the year!
The following are few other pointers to take into consideration
• Methods of reviewing their personal numbers
• How they feel they are doing with their reps, their team etc.
• Managers discuss metrics with individuals
• As a manager how do you understand how your team rate you
• Do corporate tools give an honest reflection?
• Personal conversations can be better
• Sometimes people only open up “too late”
• Silos – might miss cross functional feedback
• Use the period to gather reflection and
Do sellers need support on the last week/day of the period?
• Usually those deals won’t happen
• Sometimes last minute support
Now is the crunch time. As the year comes to an end, make your efforts count. Finish the year strong, so it offers you the needed momentum, strength and focus into the New Year. This is the opportunity to push, and to take advantage of all the effort you’ve put in so far.
Bob Hooey, an author and global speaker once said “If You Are Not Taking Care Of Your Customer, Your Competitor Will.” Nowadays, almost every deal goes through a competitive bake-off whether vendors know it or not. Customers are always comparing multiple solutions with their incumbent products that they are already using. In order to close..
In presales, SEs spend a lot of time and effort in preparing and perfecting the demo. The demo makes a prospect to get excited and can be unique catering to every customer. It provides an overview of your product and how each feature helps in addressing the customer’s concerns and their business needs. The first..